Canberra’s Most Unique Mobile Bar
Get in touch with our team to hire kegs and serve them in style, create the ultimate brand activation event and more. We cater for all types of events with our sophisticated and stylish Kombi Keg mobile bar, ensuring your event in Canberra is memorable for your guests.
Serve In Style
Classic + Unique
Roof Top TV
A unique mobile bar service in Canberra.
Book Kombi Keg for your next event today.
How Kombi Keg Operates
Our Kombi Keg mobile bar is unique and versatile with six beer taps ready to pour commercial quantities of beer and other draft products, all wrapped up in a beautifully restored VW Kombi. From general parties and engagements to bucks and hens nights, Kombi Keg Canberra will make your event stand out.
If you’re interested in hosting a Kombi Keg mobile bar at your event, all you need to do is:
- Let us know when and where your event is.
- Advise us how many people will be at your event.
- Advise us how long your event is.
- We will provide different package options to suit your requirements.
Serve your next event in style, Kombi Style
Kombi Keg Canberra’s mobile bar includes:
- An instant chill beer cooling system so your beverages are chilled and can be served straight away;
- Six beer taps capable of connecting to 19L, 30L and 50L kegs of beer, cider and even wine. Our team can even help organise pick up, delivery and hiring of beer kegs for your event;
- Food grade C02 gas to pressurise the kegs, ensuring they flow correctly all night long;
- Three drinks tubs in the rear of the Kombi Keg mobile bar, full of ice ready to put your cans or bottles in;
- Multiple benchtop options to pick from fitting the theme and feel of your event;
- A full-sized rooftop TV to show pictures, videos, music or your favourite live sports.
It's the details that make the difference
Mobile Bar Bench Options
Customise our Kombi Keg mobile bar to suit your event.
Select between our classic surfboard bench or a rustic wooden bench option. Your Canberra event will be one your guests are sure to remember.
Our mobile bar comes complete with a pop-up flat-screen TV so you can watch the game in style, show movies, photos, logos, live TV etc. A power hook up required to operate the TV.
We will make sure you're set up for success
Day of Logistics
Delivery of Kombi Keg to the venue, hook up and set the pressures of the kegs and test the flow. We then leave you to it and return to pick up the Kombi after the event.
If required, we can also provide experienced bartenders to serve your guests – it couldn’t be easier!
The Ultimate Mobile Bar in Canberra
Kombi Keg Canberra is a mobile bar offering a unique service for your next wedding, party, festival, corporate function or event. We love any excuse to throw a party and want to be part of yours!
Our 1973 VW Kombi has 6 beer taps that are capable of being connected to 6 kegs inside the van. There are many beverages that can come in a keg – beer, cider, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and water, so there is something for everyone.
We service the Canberra District, South Coast, NSW Snow Fields and the surrounding areas. We are even up for a road trip into regional NSW if the right event beckons us there.
We provide staff at the events that can pour the drinks for you, or your guests can help themselves. Get in touch with our team today.
Contact Us Today
Need more info? Frequently Asked Questions
Many variable costs go into hiring a mobile bar from Kombi Keg Canberra. To get a quick estimation of costs, we recommend contacting our team directly with the date of your event and the expected guest count. From there, we’ll get in touch to discuss our mobile bar hire services in more detail – including the option to have bar staff to serve guests.
Our VW Kombi Keg can access most large properties and venues throughout our service area. The Kombi Keg mobile bar needs to be on private property, as it cannot be used on council property without a permit. Most hire venues are private property, however, every venue has different rules, so check with the venue for their rules and regulations around the serving of alcohol and the use of Kombi Keg Canberra. It is the responsibility of the person hiring Kombi Keg to check this before booking as all deposits are non-refundable.
Yes! Anything that comes in keg form can be served through the freezing cold taps of the Kombi Keg. Including ciders, wine, water, soft drinks etc. You can even run your homebrew.
Yes! Consider us your one-stop-shop for your event bar needs. Although we love using our local suppliers, we can get our hands on more commercial brands if so desired. We create drink packages to suit all tastes and budgets.
We can supply staff with an RSA and would be happy to stay and serve your guests as an optional extra. If your mobile bar hire is for a private property, there is a great chance that it can be self-serve. However, you would need to check this out for your area and your event venue.
This is only a general rule of thumb. You know your guests better than anyone else, take into consideration the fact that you might have big drinkers or that maybe only a few enjoy a tipple.
- 50 people (3-5 drinks per person): 1 x 50L keg, 1 x 30L keg
- 100 people (3-5 drinks per person): 3 x 50L kegs
- 150 people (3-5 drinks per person): 4 x 50L kegs, 1 x 30L keg
- 200 people (3-5 drinks per person): 6 x 50L kegs
- 250 people (3-5 drinks per person): 7 x 50L kegs