Create a memorable event with a mobile bar hire from Kombi Keg
Kombi Keg Central Victoria can help you stand out at any licensed event. We can visit your brewery or join you at a food-truck market – no matter the event, we’ll make it a memorable one.
Serve kegs of your favourite beer or cider in style! Let us help out on your special day. We have a range of alcohol choices to suit your guests, from beer and cider to wine and spirits – we can even serve non-alcoholic options.
Serve In Style
Classic + Unique
Roof Top TV
Book Kombi Keg for your next event today.
How Kombi Keg Operates
Our Kombi Keg is a unique and versatile mobile bar with 6 beer taps ready to pour commercial quantities of beer, cider and other draft products, all wrapped up in a beautifully restored 1974 VW Kombi.
If you wet hire, we’ll provide you with bar staff to pour and serve drinks all night long. If you dry hire, we’ll show you how it works on drop off. We’ll give some training and we will leave you with a set of notes and a number to call.
Serve your next event in style, Kombi Style
Kombi Keg mobile bar Central Victoria includes:
- An instant chill beer cooling system to serve your beverages of choice cold from the start of your next event;
- 6 beer taps capable of connecting to sixth, quarter or half-barrel kegs of beer, cider, wine and even non-alcoholic drinks;
- Food grade C02 gas to pressurize the kegs and keep the beer flowing fresh all night long;
- 19L kegs for homebrew, soft drinks or water – just let us know what you’d like when placing your booking.
- 3 drinks tubs in the rear of the mobile bar, full of ice ready to put your cans or bottles in;
- Multiple benchtop options to suit the look and feel of your event, whether it be a brand activation event or a more relaxed bucks/hens night;
- A unique rooftop TV to showcase images, videos or branding – the choice is yours.
It's the details that make the difference
Select between our surfboard bench, the original and classic bench of the Kombi Keg. or the classier rustic wooden bench option. But it doesn’t stop there. Let us know the style or theme of your event and we can customise our mobile bar to suit the decor.
Don’t forget about the unique pop up flat-screen TV so you can watch the game in style, show movies, photos, logos, live TV and more. Please note that power hook up is required to operate the TV at your venue of choice.
We will make sure you're set up for success
Day of logistics
On the day of your event, Kombi Keg Central Victoria will deliver the unique mobile bar to your venue, hook up and set the pressures of the kegs and test the flow. We then leave you to it and return to pick up the Kombi Keg after the event. Additionally, we can provide bartenders if you require – it couldn’t be easier!
Take advantage of our optional extras:
- Optional bar staff to serve your guests straight from the mobile bar;
- Unique garden games to keep your guests entertained;
- Wine barrels to create a rustic feel at your event;
- Deck chairs that can be easily moved around and packed up once the event is over;
- Picnic rugs perfect for outdoor events and grassed areas;
- Café umbrellas to shade your guests from the sun;
- Festoon lighting to provide a classic retro style at your next event.
Kombi Keg Central Victoria
Contact Us Today Serve your next event in style!
We are licensed and are able to offer either “wet hire” where you order your drinks directly through us from our extensive beer, wine, cocktail and cider menu, or “dry hire” where you provide your own kegged drinks to serve via the Kombi’s taps. Our relationship with local breweries, local mixologists, and national wineries enable us to put together some great packages for you! Ordering “off menu” is also possible – simply name your favourite tipple and we’ll advise whether we can supply it. Whether opting for wet hire or dry hire, we do all the hard work so you don’t need to – from set up, to pack down, and everything in between…all you need to do is enjoy your party! We also have empty 19L kegs on hand that can be used for homebrew, soft drinks, spirits, water, etc. Just let us know what you need when you book and we’ll make it happen. Simple!
Need more info? Frequently Asked Questions
Many variable costs go into hiring a mobile bar from Kombi Keg Central Victoria. To get a quick estimation of costs, we recommend contacting our team directly with the date of your event and the expected guest count. From there, we’ll get in touch to discuss our mobile bar hire services in more detail – including the option to have bar staff to serve guests.