The ultimate mobile bar hire in Newcastle & Hunter Valley
Kombi Keg Newcastle is more than just a mobile bar hire; it is the epitome of classic style, with a sophisticated twist of vintage. Enjoy a practical and convenient way to serve icy cold draft beer, cider, soft drinks, water and even wine.
Kombi Keg is the party starter. We drive in our mobile bar filled with your chosen drinks, serve to your guests and in the end, pack up and drive away. No mess, no cleanup and no bottles to clear away. So simple, so stylish, so cool and draft beer is always a hit.
There is nothing else that can provide this kind of service with a variety of drink options. Whether you’re planning a wedding or engagement, party or business function, our retro mobile bar will provide a unique and memorable experience for your next event!
Serve In Style
Classic + Unique
Roof Top TV
Newcastle and Hunter Valley, NSW
Book Kombi Keg for your next event today.
Serve your next event in style, Kombi Style
Our mobile bar servicing Newcastle and Hunter Valley includes:
- An instant chill beer cooling system to get your beverages of choice pouring chilled from the start of your event;
- 6 beer taps capable of connecting to 19L, 30L and 50L kegs of beer, cider and even wine;
- Food grade C02 gas to pressurize the kegs and keep them pouring fresh;
- 19L kegs for homebrew, soft drinks or water – just let us know when booking our mobile bar hire;
- 3 drinks tubs in the rear of the Kombi Keg, full of ice ready to put your cans or bottles in;
- A range of mobile bar benchtop options to suit your style of event, whether looking for a formal style or a more relaxed look for birthday parties, hens and bucks nights;
- A large rooftop TV pops out of our mobile bar roof, showcasing your media of choice.
It's the details that make the difference
Mobile Bar Bench Options
Select between our two bar bench options;
- The classic surfboard bench: our classic bar bench option sure to be a hit at your event, perfect for photos and creating a beachy vibe.
- The rustic wooden bench: our more formal and classy option great for corporate events, brand activation events and formal weddings.
Pop up flat-screen TV so you can watch the game in style, show movies, photos, logos, live TV and more, perfect for showcasing your products and services at brand activation events. Please note that a power hook up at your venue of choice is required to operate the TV.
We will make sure you're set up for success
On the day of your event
Our friendly Newcastle team will deliver our unique mobile bar to your venue of choice, hook up and set the pressures of the kegs and test the flow. We then leave you to it and return to pick up the Kombi after the event. We can provide bartenders if you require – it couldn’t be easier!
Kombi Keg Newcastle and Hunter Valley
The original Kombi Keg, now based in Newcastle NSW.
Our mobile bar hire services are available in the Hunter Valley along with Port Stephens. We can’t wait to hear from you and answer any additional questions you may have.
Get in touch with our team today!
Contact Us Today Serve your next event in style!
The Kombi Keg is hired out as a ‘dry hire’ with no alcohol included. As we don’t carry a liquor license we cannot directly purchase alcohol for you, but we can help you organise your kegs and drinks, and pick them up and return them to the supplier after the event. We have connections to local breweries and beer companies who can put together great packages for Kombi Keg customers. We also have 19L kegs that can be used for homebrew, soft drink, and water. Just let us know when you book what you need and we will make it happen.
Need more info? Frequently Asked Questions
Many variable costs go into hiring a mobile bar from Kombi Keg Newcastle & Hunter Valley. To get a quick estimation of costs, we recommend contacting our team directly with the date of your event and the expected guest count. From there, we’ll get in touch to discuss our mobile bar hire services in more detail – including the option to have bar staff to serve guests.
Our VW Kombi Keg can access most large properties and venues throughout our service area. The Kombi Keg mobile bar needs to be on private property, as it cannot be used on council property without a permit. Most hire venues are private property, however, every venue has different rules, so check with the venue for their rules and regulations around the serving of alcohol and the use of Kombi Keg Newcastle & Hunter Valley. It is the responsibility of the person hiring Kombi Keg to check this before booking as all deposits are non-refundable.
Yes! Anything that comes in keg form can be served through the freezing cold taps of the Kombi Keg. Including ciders, wine, water, soft drinks etc. You can even run your homebrew.
Yes! Consider us your one-stop shop for your event bar needs. Although we love using our local suppliers, we can get our hands on more commercial brands if so desired. We create drink packages to suit all tastes and budgets.
We can supply staff with an RSA and would be happy to stay and serve your guests as an optional extra. If your mobile bar hire is for private property, there is a great chance that it can be self-serve. However, you would need to check this out for your area and your event venue.
This is only a general rule of thumb. You know your guests better than anyone else, take into consideration the fact that you might have big drinkers or that maybe only a few enjoy a tipple.
- 50 people (3-5 drinks per person): 1 x 50L keg, 1 x 30L keg
- 100 people (3-5 drinks per person): 3 x 50L kegs
- 150 people (3-5 drinks per person): 4 x 50L kegs, 1 x 30L keg
- 200 people (3-5 drinks per person): 6 x 50L kegs
- 250 people (3-5 drinks per person): 7 x 50L kegs